South Coast – A Popular Holiday Destination
A dozen reasons to visit the superb South Coast of Kwa-Zulu Natal;
- We have 7 blue flag beaches where bathers are been watched over by expert lifesavers all year round. There are also shark nets for beach goers peace of mind.
- Furthermore we also have many golf courses, ranging from 9-hole to 18-hole courses to choose from.
- Diverse lush flora and fauna abound right on your doorstep.
- Intense detail to safety and security is a given!
- We at Van Heerden Letting have a large selection of self catering Holiday Accommodation in Uvongo, Manaba Beach, Margate, St Michaels on Sea and Shelly Beach. Whether you are looking for house or a flat we will be able to assist you.
- An aquatic paradise boasting deep sea fishing charters, deep sea diving in the company of experts in their field.
- One is spoilt for choice when dining out or ordering in.
- All of the major stores occupy our air conditioned modern shopping centres which also offer boutiques, restaurants, a movie theatre, pharmacies as well as local curios on the South Coast.
- Ones Medical requirements are catered for. Doctors and dentists are easily accessible and the local hospitals are top notch.
- Wonderful day trips including a visit to the iconic crocodile farm, the famous Oribi Gorge, Mac Banana pancake paradise, the historic Waffle House and the Wild Coast Sun Resort to name but a few. Visit our what to do page.
- The folk on the coast are relaxed and welcoming.
- Exhale!!! We’ve got you covered.