Van Heerden Letting CC, Corner Marine and Bond Avenue Uvongo
Terms and Conditions – to be read and agreed to before booking.
1. We do not allow parties, loud music or overloading – in the unit as well as on the complex premises. (We need to respect the rights of owners, neighbours and body corporates)
2. Houses and flats are let strictly on the number of beds available. The number of people in the unit at any time (including children) may not exceed the number booked for.
3. We do not take bookings for groups of adults.
4. A guest may not book more than one unit.
5. No day visitors are allowed.
6. No loud music or noise is allowed at any time of day.
7. The responsible tenant must be 25 years old or older.
8. Non-compliance with these terms and conditions may result in immediate eviction without refund.
9. All outstanding fees are payable before the unit is occupied. Only CASH, EFT and bank deposits.
10. Lodgement of the deposit and/or taking up of the reserved accommodation is construed as acceptance of these conditions of lease.
11. Failure to cancel reservation 30 days before due date will be deemed as acceptance and lessee will be liable for the full rental, unless an alternate tenant is obtained for the full period
12. No pets allowed.
13. Smoking inside the flat/house is not permitted.
14. The tenant accepts responsibility for all actions by persons within his party who all agree to abide by all the rules and regulations of property owner, managing agent, body corporate and local municipal nuisance bye laws
15. Premises must be vacated not later than 09h00 on the day of departure and can only be occupied by 14h00 on the day of arrival except by special arrangement. On public holidays and Sundays early arrival and late departure are permitted provided that special arrangement is made with the managing agent.
16. Tenants when vacating the flat are requested to leave the flat clean. Please note that daily cleaning servics are optional for an extra fee and are not available on Sundays and public holidays. Should you require clean linen or services please contact the managing agent.
17. Keys must be returned to the Van Heerden Letting. All windows must be closed and outside doors to be locked. An after- hours key deposit box is available at the Van Heerden Letting office.
18. The owner, managing agent or body corporate cannot be held liable for any losses, inconvenience, injury or death to the tenant or his guests which they may suffer in relation to their visit to the property.
19. A refundable breakage deposit is charged on each booking. It will be refunded within 10 days of departure and the guest sending Van Heerden Letting their bank account details.
20. The administration fee is non-refundable.